Re: some comments on editor's draft

From: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:30:29 -0700
To: Li Li <Li.NJ.Li@huawei.com>
Hi Li,

On 07/03/2012 08:10 AM, Li Li wrote:
> As we were reading the editorís draft [1], we made notes on 58
> comments/suggestions about the organization and presentation of the
> spec(as well as grammatical and spelling errors).A copy of a noted spec
> draft is included for your information.
> [2] https://sites.google.com/site/rtcwebshare/webrtc10_comments

The page attached does not render correctly, and I am unable to make out
what the exact changes that have been proposed are. Would it be possible
for you to send it in another format (even the original word document
that generated the HTML would do, PDF or HTML with all supporting files
is preferred)?

Thanks!
-Anant