Re: [rtcweb] Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

From: Luca De Cicco <ldecicco@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:16:49 +0200
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
I think that the proposed "customizable response to changing network
quality" is a good idea.
Wiring the adaptation logic into webrtc would make it less flexible to
different needs in particular
applications. Of course a default adaptation logic should be implemented in
the browser.

Cheers,
--
Luca De Cicco, PhD