RE: ICE in Javascript (Re: Microsoft API Proposal)

From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:30:05 +0000
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
These concerns (largely unwarranted, but that's no longer relevant) lead us in the new proposal to split the timing-critical parts (implemented by the browser) and the choice of what to do with that information (in Javascript or server-side).

What is proposed is substantially different from what was in my I-D, and I'd encourage basing analysis on the specification itself rather than Martin's or my commentary about it.

Matthew Kaufman