Re: [rtcweb] Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

From: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:19:43 +0200
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: Rohit Puri <rohit.puri@tenhands.net>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Note also that pre- and post-processing of media are not covered by this
proposal, those concepts are in the domain of MediaStream (and
post-processing is possible today through various methods).

In fact, I think the primary novel features of this proposal are:
- SessionDescriptions are true objects, instead of wrappers around SDP
- Additional control over the ICE Agent

However, no use cases have yet been outlined that require this
functionality.