Re: Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

It was easy to expect from company which tries to build its own standards all the time instead of team work on open technologies. If they want to live in their own universe - it's their choice. We need to continue team work on the future of open web communications.