Re: checking SDP errors in SessionDescription

An api to verify the SDP in a SessionDescription would very likely use the
same SDP verifier as used in PC.setRemoteDescription() and therefore
redundant. You gain nothing by verifying the SDP twice.

Also the SDP can't be fully verified with anything else than the relevant
PeerConnection since it is state dependent.

Or maybe I am missing your point? Could you please give an use case?

/Tommy