WEBRTC interim meeting: Monday, June 11, in Stockholm

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:00:38 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
After discussion between the WEBRTC and RTCWEB chairs, consulting the
doodle poll, and working through the potential for co-location with
CLUE, we have decided to set the date for the WEBRTC interim at June
11, to be hosted by Ericsson in Stockholm.  We understand that
the IETF RTCWEB WG will hold their meeting on June 12 and 13.  If CLUE
wishes to co-locate their meeting, the 14th and 15th will be
available.

We thank everyone who's helped provide input for this decision.
See you in Stockholm!

                 Harald, for the WEBRTC chairs