Re: [rtcweb] Mapping of media streams to RTP (Re: Query: What does "context" mean in the context (sic) of requirement A15? [ACTION-6])

On 8/25/2011 4:15 PM, Justin Uberti wrote:
> SSRCs are the easiest thing to demux on, and everything will be much
> simpler if we exchange the SSRCs in signaling.

Agree. We have a signaling mechanism already for every end of every
connection, should be trivial to specify the SSRC that should be used
for each media stream.

Especially if we stop with the SDP nonsense.

Matthew Kaufman