Re: Call for consensus for FPWD

We've received feedback that the closing time for this CfC ("end of
business day UTC") was badly chosen (as this could be in the morning if
you are in another time zone).

In response we've decided to extend it some hours:

*This CfC is open until Friday 21 October, 11.59 PM, PST.*

Hopefully everyone now has sufficient time to review and comment!

Thanks,
the chairs