Re: Poll for date / location for RTCWeb Interim meeting

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:49:07 +0100
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
CC: public-webrtc@w3.org, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
For the W3C WEBRTC folks only: Is there interest in arranging a W3C WG
interim in conjunction with this meeting?

I imagine it would take the form of allocating half a day or so out of
the two to the W3C meeting - I can't quite imagine spending *three* days
closely focused on RTCWEB/WEBRTC issues!

(The time allocation can of course be adjusted to fit what we feel is
the most sensible allocation based on the needs at the time.)
All in favour - say "yes" (if there is no interest, we won't do it, of
course).

                  Harald, for the chairs