Re: Reference Protocol and Implementation

>>The WebRTC team at Google will provide an open source reference
application that you can use to get started here. While
>>this application is not yet available, neither are WebRTC-enabled
browsers at the moment.

Thanks for the update Justin. This is good news. Do you have any more
details available w.r.t what backends(Java, Python, PHP etc) you plan to
support?  Will this be actively be developed as the spec progresses ?

thanks
Ramesh