Re: Discussion on Audio API in Audio WG

Stefan and Francois,

What I'm trying to say is that in my opinion both proposals have their
merits and it doesn't necessarily make much sense to discuss it in the
WEBRTC WG. I am confident that whatever the Audio WG comes up with address
the needs in this area and we should focus on the API for WEBRTC.

Or another way to say this. I am afraid that if the current direction of
WEBRTC (which is in an early stage and may take major turns along the way)
is used as a major argument for either proposal there is a risk that the
result is not the best solution for the most important use cases.

Thanks,

Jan.

--
Jan Linden, PM WebRTC