Re: Proposal to adopt API as starting point

On 06/10/11 16:46, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> The chairs propose to adopt the APIs discussed in the WhatWG (http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/webrtc.html) as one starting point for discussion. There are several reasons for this: this set of APIs have been in the public domain for over a year (based on feedback a big overhaul was made in March this year), there are ongoing implementation efforts (building more knowledge), and finally a concrete API proposal could spur discussions in the group (on this mail list).
>
> If the WG is OK with this we would ask for the API proposal to be published as a W3C document. This will be done in a week from now if there is not strong opposition from the WG participants. (We will also bring this up for discussion in the telco next Tuesday).
that is - if we do not hear any objections before Friday of next week
(June 17), we will propose to the WHATWG editor that the spec be
considered a W3C document (by whatever mechanism we and the WHATWG
editor find most reasonable).

Comments on reasonable approaches to editing are in order.