Clarification on media capture split between WebRTC and DAP

From: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:57:43 -0400
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
At the F2F I asked a question about how media capture functionality is being split between WebRTC and DAP. From the minutes:

>  Alissa: thinking about the use case where you may want to use the
>   camera to take still pictures but not to stream video
>
>   Stefan: coordination with DAP. We'll handle streams, they will
>   handle still pictures.
>
>   <burn> actually, I think Alissa's concern was that this API might be
>   used to record but not stream

So just to clarify,

DAP is handling capture of still images
WebRTC is handling capture of audio, whether it is then streamed to another endpoint or not
WebRTC is handling capture of video, whether it is then streamed to another endpoint or not

Is that right?

Thanks,
Alissa