Re: [minutes] WebRTC Teleconference - 2011-07-12

 On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:01:48 -0700, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> I note the minutes say
>
> Since all the proposals for API are based on the WHATWG
> PeerConnection
> model, this is the model we are going to be starting from.
>
> I brought this up at the end of the call and Harald did clarify that
> we are going down design paths that are similar in some ways but
> different in other ways to the current version of that proposal. I
> want it to be clear we did not decide we using that document as a
> starting point for the work. Do I have that right?

 I'm not sure I parse your comment correctly. What difference do you
 make between "model we are going to be starting from" and "using that
 document as a starting point for the work"? I would expect changes, of
 course, perhaps ending up with a proposal that is very similar to the
 one you shared.

 Francois.