Re: Mozilla/Cisco API Proposal

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:23:34 +1200
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Stefan Håkansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> A couple of other reqs (the ones about being able to spatialize and mix
> audio streams and sound objects - F13 & F15) are really in the Audio WG
> space.
> It would be a real shame if the APIs end up incompatible.

Indeed. I don't think these APIs need to be separated at all. See

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned,
we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]