Re: Telco July 12th

Some more details of the agenda:

1) Requirements
Stefan's document is available on the list. We need to accept this as a
working document (or not).

2) APIs
We have:
- PeerConnection from WHATWG
- The audio streams APIs
- The modified PeerConnection from Mozilla / Cisco
We should discuss merits of each to see if some can be ignored safely,
if some are merge candidates, and how we can go forward with them.

3) Quebec meeting
Timing, proposals for agenda items, other questions.

4) Any Other Business.