RE: Use Cases and Requirements for API proposals? [Was: Re: update on mozilla / cisco proposal]

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:00:31 +0200
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cullen,

thanks for answering!

A minor addition: my view is that we should make the referenced IETF doc a pure use case doc, with one associated IETF req doc (focusing on the Functional reqs) and one associated W3C req doc (API reqs). In this way there would be a common use case document for IETF and W3C, something I think can be helpful when the process will require tigh cooperation.

Stefan