Re: Housekeeping: Open actions in the WG tracker

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:57:47 +0100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org

> ACTION-17    open    Draft an API proposal for a DTMF track inside a
> MediaStream.    Cullen Jennings
> I believe ACTION-17 (DTMF) may be considered completed, given Justin
> Uberti's proposal, and the lack of objections.
There was a discussion on the list, and the last proposal I have seen is
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2011Dec/0006.html>.

There have been no comments on, or objections to, that proposal; so we
may indeed consider it completed (to be re-opened if people have other
views).

Stefan