RE: Proposed text for remote recording use case

Jim,

Good point. Unfortunately the nature of  tones/announcements will vary considerably between jurisdictions, so the JS would either need to provide an explicit description of what is to be inserted, or would need to provide a source. In many cases nothing at all would be needed. Often it is the case that all callers into a contact centre are played an initial announcement that calls may be recorded, before being forwarded to the agent. So if an RTC-Web-based agent is acting as the recording client for remote recording, it perhaps won't need to provide any tone/announcement.

John