Re: Clarification on media capture split between WebRTC and DAP

+1 for finer grained separate authorisation between streaming to a
remote server vs. streaming into a <video> or <audio> tag.  This is
essential.

It's also important for Augmented Reality that audio can be handled in
this way too...not just the visual aspect of video (e.g. images).

roBman