(Ericsson is forcing everyone to use all saved vacation days this
summer, so my vacation will offically end by Aug 14th).

I have looked into the PRs a bit, and FWIW my take is that we could merge:

#1434 (though there is some more discussion going on I think that what
1434 does is fine in itself)
#1450 (but should perhaps ask Dom to resolve conflixts)
#1481 (though it looks a bit ambigious whether "set to recvonly" applies
to direction only or also to receiver and sender - but that would be
clear to anyone involved)

We should get input from PeterT (and probably some more) for #1427.
#1487 should probably be closed and addressed in JSEP.

Regarding Issues: I plan to close #1125 as 'wontfix' - let me know if
you see any issue with doing that.

Cheers,
Stefan