Re: Agenda, Feb 2 2017

> Seems I'm going to make this after all.
>
> - WG chairing: Welcome Bernard! (as soon as the formalities click into
> place)
>
> - Bernard's role as (not) editor going forward
>

> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #422 Clarify when and where devicechange events fire. ()
Merged.
Dan will tidy and push a dated version.
Dan will check with Dom about fixing all the Respec warnings about
missing <dfn>.
Likely tomorrow (Friday).

> Issues
> ------
380, 409, 414 are the ones that should be solved before emitting the
next CR.
> #380 Define restrictions on device-info permission. (alvestrand)
Harald should urgently do this.

> #384 Should we use [EnforceRange] on min/max in constraints? (aboba)
> #385 ConstrainLong only concern positive values (aboba)
Iceboxed, waiting for WEBIDL.

> #386 What does "getSettings" return? (alvestrand)
Harald needs to do this one too.
> #396 Explanation of "advanced" constraint sets is confusing (burnburn)
> #400 Add text to extensibility for consumer of MST (burnburn)
> #404 Revive createObjectURL? (stefhak)
Closed.
> #409 Clarify behavior of using unrelated constraints (alvestrand)
Harald should urgently do this.
> #414 Devicechange events when not focus - permitted or forbidden? (jan-ivar)
I think we're done, checking with Jan-Ivar.
> #425 Do we update legacy methods to keep up with the spec? (burnburn)
Can be closed; we keep shimming, not a separate spec.
> #428 Implementation Suggestions section needs review (stefhak)
> #429 Specify that getSettings omits non-applicable settings (burnburn)
Clarification, but should be done before CR too.

> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #624 Upscale allowed (fluffy)
Stefan is trying to coordinate with Fluffy.
> #776 Support for OAuth in TURN credentials (Issue 714 patch) (stefhak)
Waiting for an update to make it right with WG decisions.
> #971 Clarify wording on TypeError from addIceCandidate. (aboba)
Bernard will fix the conflicts and merge.
> #990 Add an explicit stats selection algorithm. ()
Waiting for actions.
> #1000 Separated auth dictionaries for STUN/TURN (issue 714) ()
> #1001 Effect of a BYE on RtpReceiver.track ()
Discussing issues with Magnus over JSEP. May have to to add a delay
somewhere (5 RTCP intervals?) - waiting for JSEP to calarify.
> #1003 Change setLocalDescription to require unchanged offer/answer ()
Merged.
> #1004 currentRemoteDescription.sdp need not match remoteDescriptio ()
Merged.
> #1005 Add offerToReceive* as legacy extensions ()
Harald to fix typos and merge.
> #1006 errorCode required in RTCPeerConnectionIceErrorEventInit ()
STUN and TURN errors all have error codes.
It's unclear to participants whether there are errors that don't have
error codes.
Given use of 701 to indicate "local error", it's always present. Merged.
> #1007 Freeze version of respec-w3c-common.js ()
Merged. Bernard to update README with info.
> #1011 Eliminate NetworkError ()
"Despite defining RTCError, we're still firing Errors all over the place".
Time for another error cleanup pass.

> Issues
> ------
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #526 NetworkError event is not defined and might not be needed (aboba)
> #578 Need to specify precisely when MID generation happens (aboba)
> #661 Add informative table of all things that can cause negotiati (burnburn)
> #671 Processing remote MediaStreamTracks without MediaStreams inf
> (alvestrand)
> #687 Clarify reasoning behind and mitigation of privacy issues (P
> (dontcallmedom)
> #688 Indicators of usage and data flow (PING review) (dontcallmedom)
> #690 Information available prior to permission prompt (PING revie
> (dontcallmedom)
> #709 offerToReceiveAudio/offerToReceiveVideo remain in implementa (aboba)
> #714 STUN/TURN OAuth token auth parameter passing (aboba)
> #729 RTCStats timestamp source ambiguous (alvestrand)
> #763 Handling of simulcast errors (aboba)
> #787 Integrate RTCRtpTransceiver into set local/remote steps ()
> #788 Clean up remaining uses of 'set of receivers' ()
> #795 Specify when a data channel's ID is assigned, and what the ` (taylor-b)
> #825 Need IDP Invalid Token  ()
> #826 Need IDP Expired Token error  ()
> #830 Need Custom Error for IdP  ()
> #831 Define how long should the IdP timeout timer should be  (martinthomson)
> #842 Define JSEP terms like "bundle" and "bundle-policy" in termi (burnburn)
> #845 "Throw a FooError" steps not written in a consistent manner (aboba)
> #849 Specify an AllowUnverifiedMedia RTCConfiguration property  (fluffy)
> #857 The RTCPeerConnectionIceErrorEvent constructor should have a (aboba)
> #881 Align getAlgorithm return value with Web Crypto (foolip)
> #921 currentRemoteDescription.sdp -- does it need to match the la (aboba)
> #930 Ambiguous wording in addIceCandidate (taylor-b)
> #932 Should IDP Login error cary the idpLoginUrl  (martinthomson)
> #942 Meta: auto-publish changes to the spec (alvestrand)
> #950 Change SetLocalDescription to require unchanged offer/answer (aboba)
> #954 Receive a track multiple times (stefhak)
> #959 Advanced Peer-to-peer Example (aboba)
> #961 Effect of a BYE on RtpReceiver.track (aboba)
> #962 Event when a transceiver is stopped via remote action (aboba)
> #964 Handing SDP with more than one identity  (martinthomson)
> #997 RTCRtcpMuxPolicy of "negotiate" should be marked as an "at-r (burnburn)

Closed a bunch.

Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.