Re: Editor's call 2017-04-13

My notes:

mediacapture-main:
=================
#440: not mature
#445: to be brought to list
#446: Adam to wait for input on his info box proposal.

#441: Related to "overconstrained"? Should not. Adam to ask youennf if
he is looking at the local case or with the peerconnection.
#444: To be brought to list. And to be dealt with at May interim.

webrtc-pc:
==========
#1026: A new ICE session is needed if a new fingerprint is used, so this
would not work. We can close this one next week if no update comes.
#1098: Merged.
#1108: Merged.
#1110: Wait.
#1114: Merged.
#1115: More discussion needed.
#1119: Should not be 'informative'. Don't change the class to
'informative'. Bernard to file a Issue saying that all that is normative
is considered mandatory unless marked 'optional'. #1123 opened. Merge
this PR after removing inoformative.
#1122: Taylor has commented.

#1074 closed.

#1073 and #1116 must be fixed before CR. Interim issues.

#1113: custom error needed a custom event. We need to remove the note in
12.2.4. And make error required in RTCErrorEventInit. A new Issue to
filed by Adam.

#1111: Adam to create a new Issue re. Taylor's last comment.