Re: New webrtc-pc Editor's draft (v20161219)

I believe this is a Respec change, since now any new commit I create now on
master is failing, while the ones I pushed for the release on the 19th, as
well as PRs 974 and 976, were fine.

There was a respec release (7.1.0) on the 20th, but it's not obvious to me
why that one could have resulted in these failures.

I have added Dom to this thread in the hope that he can help figure out
what happened.

-- dan