Notes, August 4

Den 04. aug. 2016 13:04, skrev Harald Alvestrand:
> The most important task for this week is to mark issues as "next telechat".
> Given that we'll likely be Stefan, Bernard and Harald, we can only do so
> much with other stuff.

Stefan, Bernard and Harald were present.

> "ICE issues" has been suggested as an overarching theme, but anything
> that's in need of community input is fair game.

726, 720, 714, 700, 692 are suggested. 720 and 700 are not ICE issues;
the other 3 are.

678 - a PR was promised after the prev meeting, not here yet.

Bernard will draw up a slide deck with 1 slide per issue, and then go
add content to the ICE ones.

> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #373 Add pre-grant deviceId alternative. ()

Waiting for update with Martin's minor comments addressed.

> #376 Allow firing devicechange just once when inserting a camera ()
Merged.

> #377 JS should see devicechange events during active gum call. ()
Needs a rebase. Otherwise looks good.

> #378 Update URLs in copyright to https ()
Merged.

> Issues
> ------
> #268 Iframe sandboxing options for gUM (stefhak)
Not at all clear where to go with this one. No change for now.

> #350 New permission definitions are wrong. (alvestrand)
> #359 MUST clear requirement for deviceId (aboba)
> #360 Specify relation between return from getConstraints and con (burnburn)
> #366 WebIDL requires constraints on getUserMedia to be optional (burnburn)
> #371 Privacy issue with media capture and fingerprinting room ac ()
> #372 List-devices permission seems wrong for ondevicechanged (af ()
> #374 Consider splitting Spec into two: MediaStream{Track} and Ge ()
> #375 Should devicechange fire once or twice when I insert a USB  (jan-ivar)
>
> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pull requests
> -------------
Script missed #624 (waiting for fluffy) and #647 (RTX in codec)
#647 needs rebase. Otherwise looks OK.

> #675 RTCRtpEncodingParameters attribute to turn on/off sending C (aboba)
> #683 Add RTCRtpCodecRtxParameters dictionary (related to #548) (aboba)
Rejected. Closed.

> #695 Meaning of "Liveness checks have failed" (adam-be)

> #713 Missing destruction sequence (adam-be)

Merged.

> #716 Improve error handling for IdP proxy interactions ()
Would like someone to say they've read it - it's a lot of text. Assigned
to Stefan.

> #717 fingerpriting ()
Merged.

> #718 Tidy ()
Needs rebase... hard thing to do with this many outstanding PRs.

> #719 The IdP environment can be spoofed ()
Stefhak will review.

> #721 Specify the synchronous and queued steps for addIceCandidat ()
Merge-ready, but has conflicts. Bernard will rebase.

> #722 How setDirection interacts with active/inactive sender/rece ()
Merged.

> #728 Fix mistakes in examples. ()
Bernard will check and merge.

> #730 Revised WebRTC 1.0 RTCIceTransportState transition diagram ()
Merged.

> #731 Use https links ()
Merged.

> Issues
> ------
> #253 Assurance that requests to IdP proxy originate from the use
> (martinthomson)
> #257 ICE Candidate should have accessors for protocol-relevant i
> (alvestrand)
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #296 Debugging ICE problems needs more info (aboba)
> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #337 Interfacing between WebRTC spec and JSEP (burnburn)
> #457 Non-normative ICE state transition diagram (taylor-b)
> #526 NetworkError event is not defined and might not be needed (adam-be)
> #548 RTX/RED/FEC handling (aboba)
Should be closed by #647, now that we rejected #683

> #551 Errors when identifying a m-line in addIceCandidate() (adam-be)
> #554 We never fire the 'connectionstatechange' event (adam-be)
> #555 Sort out requirements around IdpLoginError (martinthomson)
> #561 Normatively cite webrtc-stats for sections 8.x (alvestrand)
> #562 What to do with an RTCIdentityProvider that returns rubbish
> (martinthomson)
> #566 Separate sender and receiver sets are unnecessary when we h (burnburn)
> #571 Mechanisms for populating the contents of RTCRtpSender/Rece (aboba)
Closed, I think we were done in May/June.

> #578 Need to specify precisely when MID generation happens (adam-be)
> #579 Congruenting about "The negotiation-needed flag is cleared  (adam-be)
> #600 Operations queue: What is run synchronously before the oper (adam-be)
> #644 Fob on RTCRtpEncodingParameters to turn on and off sending  (aboba)
> #645 public negotiation-needed flag as readonly (adam-be)
> #654 Need JSEP reference for general RTCPeerConnection descripti (burnburn)
> #655 Update JSEP reference to 5.8 (burnburn)
> #658 Link addIceCandidate to JSEP for applying ICE candidate (burnburn)
> #661 Add informative table of all things that can cause negotiat (burnburn)
> #669 Missing destruction sequence for ice agent. (aboba)
> #671 Processing remote MediaStreamTracks without MediaStreams in
> (alvestrand)
> #678 Support assertions that identify the recipient (martinthomson)
> #685 Update JSEP reference for receipt of multiple RTP encodings (aboba)
> #687 Clarify reasoning behind and mitigation of privacy issues ( (stefhak)
> #688 Indicators of usage and data flow (PING review) (stefhak)
> #690 Information available prior to permission prompt (PING revi (stefhak)
> #692 Meaning of "Liveness checks have failed" for `disconnected` (adam-be)
> #698 JSEP/WebRTC mismatch on empty remote MID (adam-be)
> #700 An event for when a Circuit Breaker is triggered (stefhak)
> #705 Missing sender identifier attribute (msid) (stefhak)
> #706 How does setDirection interact with active/inactive sender/ (aboba)
Closed by #722

> #709 offerToReceiveAudio/offerToReceiveVideo remain in implement (adam-be)
> #714 STUN/TURN OAuth token auth parameter handover ()
Assigned to Aboba.

> #715 Introducing Closely-Associated Services (CAS) into WebRTC ()
Closed.

> #720 getting the fingerprint of a RTCCertificate? (aboba)
> #723 Need JSEP reference for end-of-candidates indication ()
Assigned to Dan (as an offer).

> #726 Add a ufrag attribute to the RTCIceCandidate structure to i ()
Assigned to Aboba.

> #727 removeTrack: throw exception if sender is not in connection ()
Assigned to Adam (with hope that he'll take it)

> #729 RTCStats timestamp source ambiguous ()

Assigned to Harald

#732 assigned to Adam.