Re: Replace gh-pages editors draft with auto-published TR drafts

It would definitely be great if we could have the dated, frozen versions be W3C TRs.  We would still need to choose the timing, update the change log, freeze it sufficiently for Cullen's review, and then tag it in some way so we could return to it again if necessary to reproduce the dated, frozen W3C TR.  As long as we don't lose the ability to tie together what's in the repository with what's in the frozen, dated version, I'm okay with it.

-- dan