Re: Intermittent internal network outages

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:30:17 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
An update,

The OpenStack cluster at DreamCompute seems to still have intermittent
issues.

The first "victim" of the network split seems to be the database server.
To put the site back up I switched the web apps to use the secondary
database server and disabled replication.

Things should be running now, but they aren’t solved yet.

I’ll keep you posted.

--
Renoir Boulanger    http://www.w3.org/People/#renoirb
@renoirb                 https://renoirboulanger.com/