Re: Re: Listing Discouraged Web Features

It's not a bad idea because such documentation about the outdated and discontinued features can be helpful for future research and casual purposes, not work-related purposes.

---
</Abhimanyu>

---- On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 04:04:15 +0530 PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com> wrote ----

We are talking about vendor prefixed properties and completely nonstandard and proprietary properties here.
Window.WebKitTransitionEvent, Window.styeMedia, Node.swapNode, scrollbar-3dlight-color (CSS property), padding-box (this is a CSS value for box-sizing, though this specific one is just an example of stuff that can be in this list, I have not researched about whether it is nonstandard).
Some of these features may not even have a page (because we generally do not document nonstandard properties, like all of the Internet Explorer specific properties or WebKit specific properties we used to have).

Also, previously standard features that are not yet deprecated in the official sense due to lack of any data data that shows it can be removed. It will be some sort of indication that the browsers generally do want to deprecate or remove it, even if not this year.

☆PhistucK