Re: Listing Discouraged Web Features

Generally this is information included in the page itself. We already
uniformly document standardization status and vendor support; and indicate
in prose if there's a preferred alternative. In the case of standardization
status, we have "Deprecated" to mean the behavior is standardized, but use
formally discouraged.

If we do need a list, after all this, we have Semantic MediaWiki, so we can
make it a MediaWiki category.

Can you present a particular example of a discouraged feature and explain
why it'd be good to put on a separate list, if this is insufficient?

Austin Wright.