Re: [Q] There is no authority to make a new page

On 2015-04-29 15:48, 4071 Toku wrote:
> Hi Renoir,
>
> Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.
> If there are other rules to translate, please tell me links except
> WPD:translations.

Nothing much, I’m not an expert on content translation myself.

I work full time on infrastructure and barely touch content itself.

I’ve created a work item ticket [1] and you should see all the links to
previous conversations we had on the topic.

[1] https://github.com/webplatform/ops/issues/157

>> OK, ill review this process to see if I see the same problem.
> I have the article which has finished translating already...
> Do I have no choice but to wait for your action? For now, translation
> is being advanced.

Like I said, in order to create a page, you **must** have all of the
following requirements: An account older than 24hours, with confirmed
email address, AND made at least 10 edits.

Please make more edits. Worse case you can edit the Practice page[2].

The objective here is to get acquainted with maintaining the content
prior to add more to maintain.

[2] https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Practice_Page

Thank you for your understanding.

--