Re: [Q] There is no authority to make a new page

Hi Satoru,

Welcome to our site, and thanks for taking up the effort to subscribe to
our list and ask this question.

On 2015-04-28 18:39, 4071 Toku wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm the newbie who has begun to translate into Japanese recently.

You want to translate, that’s great!

You will notice that the translation is sketchy, we’re very sorry about
that.

We need to work on the MediaWiki extension to improve that process.

> There is 1 question.
>
> The page which is already translated could be corrected
> (Beginners/ja), if it's new and I try to make a page for translation,
> there seem to be no right (javascript/ja).

We do not allow to create pages for accounts that has less than 10
edits, and accounts with confirmed email addresses younger than 24 hours.

As far as I see it, you only miss less than 6 edits to reach the last
barrier.

Those barriers are there to lower the number of mischievous attempts
against our site. I hope you’ll understand.

> A preview operated using [New Page] as it was in WPD:translations, and
> was done, but it couldn't be saved.

OK, ill review this process to see if I see the same problem.

> Please tell me a countermeasure.
>
> Regards
> satoru

HTH