Server package upgrades and maintenance

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:19:16 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi folks!

I’m currently working on changing how some services are exposed and it
might affect the site availability.

There are good chances it’ll transparent, but I’d rather warn the list
prior to start fiddling around.

I’ve published a notice on our status page [1] and i’ll keep you posted
of my progress and of course tell you if anything I couldn’t foresee
happened.

This sprint is about a change I need to make so we can add new services
to the infrastructure without requiring more public IP addresses. If you
want to read the rationale, you can look at the ticket
webplatform/ops#115 at [2]

[1] http://status.webplatform.org/post/117006188440
[2] https://github.com/webplatform/ops/issues/115

--