Re: Webplatform dead?

Hello all,

I've recently stepped up as organiser of the following meetup group in
London, and rebranded it as Web Platform London, as an experiment:

http://www.meetup.com/WebPlatform-London/

The idea behind this experiment is to promote self-organised free meetups,
in cafes or offices, but mainly in cafes, of people keen to share a
project, knowledge etc. and participate in building the Web Platform with a
number of activities, including writing documentation.

I would love your feedback, before giving up or start building the
community.

Warm Regards,

Francesco <http://www.francesco.iovine.name/>