Re: Assorting of docs which "need changes"

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:56:39 -0400
To: abhimanyu0003 <abhimanyu@japanaddicts.org>
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Abhimanyu,

You have to have at least 10 edits to be able to upload an image.

An easy to achieve goal If you already spend some time to make
adjustment/improvements in the Beginners section anyway :)

After that, just click the "UPLOAD FILE" under "EDIT" button.  Then your
file should be available to include in in your docs.

To include an image in a page, you can do it using the following markup.

[[File:201409-Readiness-markers-issues.png]]

Where what you put after "File:..." is the name of the file you uploaded.

Make sure that you upload the file with a name that doesn’t have accents
nor spaces... it makes things much friendlier.

HTH

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~