Subject for Amsterdam Doc Sprint

From: Paul Verbeek <verbeek.p@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:42:31 +0200
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

As I previously mentioned, I wanted to talk about what kind of subjects the
participants of the Doc Sprint could be working on. Amelia thought it was a
good idea to put the question in this list.

My initial ideas are the following:
- HTML attributes [1].
- JavaScript APIs
- CSS properties [2] that are not 'Ready to Use'
- And for everybody who don't want to work on the above they can work
through the lists op pages that are not 'Ready to Use' [3] to push as much
progresses toward 'Ready to Use'.

If you could submit your ideas before next Tuesday's call, we can discuss
it then further.

Cheers,
Paul

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/html/attributes