Re: Upcoming Compatibility table update

Hi PhistucK,

I get your point.  We want to get out of never ending dependencies loops we were in by making incremental roll-outs.

In this particular case, it's a bit uncomfortable for now, but we won't leave it like that. More on the proposed maintenance plan on another thread, later.

Until then, anybody can fork the repo, clone, and make a pull request.  I'm about to setup a system that'll pull from master, push the files on the web servers and purge the caches automatically.

As for editing, we will ask to edit locally. The project has its own package.json and will hold utilities for maintenance.

As an example, you can see this pull request to show how I add 'use strict'[0] compat data.

Hope it answers your questions.

  [0]: https://github.com/webplatform/compatibility-data/pull/1/files

--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~