Re: Dashboard for doc sprint

Hi Andre,

I'm not on auto-deploying stuff just yet.

That's my dream since I started here :)

Can someone do what has to be done on the docsprint dashboard code?  I'll deploy later.

 Thanks
--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~