Re: [poll] New Time for Community Telcon?

Sounds like a good plan.  Even if former "regulars" can't make it, perhaps
some new regulars can take their place.

I'm sure that, given the global distribution of WPD contributors, there
have been some of you who would be interested to participate but the time
wasn't convenient.

Doug's proposed time ranges work out as weekdays, 18:00-22:00 UTC during
Nov-Feb, or one hour earlier during N. American daylight time.  In other
words:

- midday (10am-2pm) North American Pacific time
- afternoons (1pm-5pm) North American Eastern time
- afternoons to early evenings in South America
- evenings in Europe and Africa
- late evenings to middle of the night in the Middle East and central Asia
- early the next morning in Australia and east Asia

So if you're in Europe and can do the occasional evening call, but not if
it's right at dinner time, or if you're in Japan and can do breakfast
calls, but not at 5am, please add your voice.

Don't worry: Doodle does all the conversions for you, just make sure it has
your correct time zone selected!
http://doodle.com/53grugm7nx9wket6#table

For myself, I can work with any of the time blocks Doug proposed.  I hope
to be a more regular participant (and contributor) again soon.

AmeliaBR