Re: Error documents status on webplatform homepage

Thanks for the tip, Guillaume,

The truth is that the list of topics on the home page was put together
before the actual documents were reviewed to assign status to everything.
In fact, it was before we even had clear definitions of what "ready to use"
should mean, which could lead to the discrepancy.

We should probably update that page with a list of other topics that are
currently classified "ready to use".
A long term goal would be to replace those hard-coded lists of example
topics with something that actually queries the current database.

Amelia