Re: WPDS blog post

Thanks for the updated link, Jay.

Generally, it reads very nicely. I don't have blog edit privs, so here are
my nitpicks:

First para wants a preposition in "for famous" as in "for the famous"

Second para makes a reference to the Adobe WP team blog post, but the link
is missing.

Third heading "Sun, fun plus" should get another comma "Sun, fun, plus".

First focus below that group should add a comma after Michael Kühnel
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/User:Mkuehnel>

Third focus group: "focussed" should be "focused" (according to my US
English browser dict).

Fourth focus group should add a comma after "Screen Orientation API
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/screen_orientation>".

Fifth focus group might change "two new pages have been" to "and two new
pages were".

Under Thanks I'd add a comma after David Kirstein
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/User:Frozenice>.

I'm not getting the images to pull up cleanly. The links have "?e0086e"
after the .jpg.

That's it. Hope this helps.

DougM
(Doug May)