Re: Accounts server & Legal documents

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:06:18 -0400
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: List Team Webplatform Admin <team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>,List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>,Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Hey,

Sure I'm taking the liberty for the technical aspects ;)

I'll make sure the content at the addresses will be either removed, or left empty pointing to our own. Anyway, you will see that it already points to our own pages.

As for my request, it wasn't about policy, but about bringing up which are deprecated --maybe a lawyer there, though-- and to make that repository, the FxA deployment would then read from any github repository.

We can, for sure, do that later. Regardless of me commenting what makes those particular pages in FxA or creating a gh repo with our own data has equivalent levels of efforts. That's why I brought it in the first place
--
Renoir
~