Re: Accounts server & Legal documents

Hi, Renoir–

Couldn't we simply replace those links with links to our own existing
policy documents [1]? I think that's a simpler solution, with less
maintenance, than reproducing our policy documents in another repo.

If the scope of our policy documents doesn't cover the specific use you
have in mind, we can expand our policies through the proper channels
(e.g., get lawyers involved).

You should feel free to focus on the technical aspects of getting FXA
working. Thanks for thinking ahead about what's needed from a policy
perspective and bringing it to the community.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Policy

Regards-
-Doug