Re: new plan to replace flags with Readiness Markers

Hi, Amelia–

Fantastic! Thank you for both working on the concept and executing on it
so quickly!

I took the liberty of putting this in the wiki for later reference [1].
We can move it or rewrite it if needed.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Templates/Readiness_Markers

Regards-
-Doug