Re: new plan to replace flags with Readiness Markers

Thank you everyone who was on the call today for a great discussion. You
all had excellent feedback that will help me shape the final versions.

I do think these readiness markers will make a big difference in people's
1) being able to start using the content that's there, plus all the new
content that is soon coming; and 2) being able to figure out how to help &
get more excited about helping because others will be able to use the
content more easily right away.

I'm excited to see them in place. I bet we'll have this shipped by the end
of the month.

Thanks!!
Go team!!

Jen