Re: Making tutorial into manual structure

Hi Emanuel, Welcome to our mailing list!!

<context>
For the folks in the list, you have to know that its the follow up on a
conversation that happened MediaWiki's UserBoard I had with Emanuel for
a few days already. You can see the thread here [0]. I'm going to paste
the content in this message, so we don't lose the context in our archive
when the UserBoard will be disabled [1]

During the conversation with Emanuel, he suggested that we have a forum
for Q&A. Our decision to disable it due to the fact that it was maybe
diffusing what we should focus on: the content. More explanations in
this blog post draft [2].
</context>

I'd like to see other people in the community answer to the questions
asked here.

  [0]:
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserBoard&user=Renoirb&conv=L2L2L
  [1]: (see "Conversation thread" at the bottom of this message)
  [2]:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Apr/0119.html

Regards

Renoir