Re: Converting MDN Compat Data to JSON

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 10:11:34 -0700
To: Pat Tressel <ptressel@myuw.net>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>, WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

On 2014-05-09, 7:05 AM, Pat Tressel wrote:
> Renoir is very busy and doesn't have time to set up a place for me to run it on Linux.
My problem is not that i’m too busy, but my current project requires my
attention and that the only sidetrack I'm allowing myself is to ensure
the servers are healthy.

Provided that the Apache Nutch version was in a state that wasn't
recommended to use, I preferred to defer and wait what's required before
spending time on it.

Whenever you need a VM, i’ll have one for you :)

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~