Re: Our position on vendor prefixed css properties

Well, don't clean up everything with a prefix. If they are things still on
or aiming for a standards track they should be kept. However if they are
standardized or in some other status then they need to be removed (and
redirect to the standard if possible.)

In this case it is something for deletion with a redirect. I don't see
where I can grant permissions to people. That may be something that a
Bureaucrat needs to do.