Re: Deprecated html elements and javascript functions

It's in 5.1 in the (informative) Compatibility section [1], and in 6.0 in
the the features for Web Browsers [2].

So if it's in 6.0 it's not deprecated right? But then why does MDN [3] and
MSDN [4] says it is?

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/5.1/#sec-B.2.2
[2] http://people.mozilla.org/~jorendorff/es6-draft.html#sec-unescape-string
[3]