Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Deprecate as vendor-specific: webkitRequestAnimationFrame

(Adding public-webplatform)

Since these deprecations are for the benefit of the entire web platform and
you want everyone (not only web developers that develop mainly for Blink)
to stop using these, I think the natural place for the generic page with
all of the information and documentation a developer needs is
docs.webplatform.org.
There could be a section for deprecated features and section with
instructions for replacements and alternatives.

☆*PhistucK*